Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2008

Visitors!

Long time no see. This does not only hold true for this blog, but also for the people who came to visit me here in Stockholm at the dawn of 2008: first my friend Axel came to celebrate New Year's Eve with us and straight after he had left I welcomed my cousin Max and his friend Peter. It was really nice to see all of them again (well, Peter I hadn't met before, but it was nice to see him anyway :-) and show them Sweden's capital as I got to know it over the last months including not only sights, parks and museums but of course also bars, clubs, cafes and my university.
Some impressions:


New Year's Eve in Lappis


Welcoming the New Year with view over the town

Axel exploring Stockholm
Max and Peter in Stockholm
A veeeeeeery funny night in Debaser
Someone afraid of hights?!

a walk through winterly white (and cold) Djurgården

Keine Kommentare: