Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007

Borås (30.11.-3.12.)

As I will only be able to experience "Christmas in family" when back in Germany (20th december), I was really happy about the invitation to stay with our friends, the Asps in Borås, for the first weekend of Advent.
After an exhausting week and 5 hours of swebus-travel I was very warmly welcomed in Brämhult with Glögg and a nice dinner. Moreover I had the pleasure to meet the Oscarsson family again, most of whom I hadn't seen since we all met on our skiing holiday in the Dolomites almost 3 years ago. Rebecca's and Andrea's boyfriends "joined th party", too, so that we had a really funny evening including nice chats, Sing Star and a delicious berry pie.
On Saturday I was offered a little sightseeing tour of Borås, mainly because Andrea needed to practise for her driving test (whereby I don't want to say that there is no reason in having a sightseeing tour of Borås, the limited "picture-taking-views" were of course only due to the persistant rainy weather ;-).
In the afternoon, Andrea and I went to the church's jul lotteri. You could buy lots to win fruit baskets, a hammock or even a julskinka, but as I know that I'm not the luckiest person I invested into something concrete instead - Glögg :-)


We also did some Christmas baking. The pepparkakor were given the most different forms ;-) and adornments and the Vanillekipferl (reduced to tyska kakor due to pronounciation difficulties...), powdered by Marcus with a lot of love, made our mouths water.
The weekend ended with some exhausting sports and relaxing sauna, so that I could start the new week with recharged batteries! Tack för senast!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a joyful pics :)