Samstag, 1. März 2008

Update

As the calendar is changing from February to March (and obviously from winter to spring (whereof the former didn't really exist)) I'm once again hurling myself into work. Finally I found some courses which will actually be recognized by my home university, meaning that I don't have to do them again back in Germany if I'll manage to pass them here (with an acceptable grade!). The only problem is that two of them are in Swedish and one even in French, so the dictionaries (both the old style printed ones as well as leo.org, pauker.at and lexin) are my bibles!! (actually I use them by far more than I've ever read in my bible ;-). It's an interesting mixture: Marketing (Marknadsföring), Intermediate Accounting (Affärsredovisning) and French literature outside France (Fransk litteratur utanför Frankrike). Especially Affärsredovisning is killing me, because it would already be hard to understand it in German! Well, I'll do my best and try to be a good student for the next weeks.
Fortunately, my life here in Stockholm still also consists of more agreeable activities! I'm especially enjoying my new flat, including being able to invite friends over for dinner and going to the cinema/ watching TV/ chatting with Ann. I'm actually discovering my qualities/ambitions as a cook, inventing new recipes and preparing apple crumble as dessert (if my inventions went wrong I'm on the safe side with the latter as it erases all memories of the former :-) ...so far no one has died, but quite the contrary (tvärtom, Ann?!) we spent some funny evenings in the kitchen.

Keine Kommentare: